EPISODE 8 – Talking DevOps and Code Quality with @GrabnerAndi and @brett_solarch
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
In this episode, we chat with Andi Grabner (@GrabnerAndi) and Brett Hofer (@Brett_solarch) who bring some excellent insight into elevating development to a more DevOps methodology. Understanding the challenges of embracing the culture, and what relatively common sense steps you can follow to do the same in your organization.
- Fundamentals of some of the DevOps culture
- Drivers and challenge that led to the need for DevOps
- Embracing failure in testing
- Blameless post-mortems and other great techniques to support development without friction
- Thinking beyond lines of code as a metric
- Code quality (you really have to listen in and you’ll love this IMHO!)
And yes, we talk about the Phoenix Project!
Full details and show links available here: https://greencircle.vmturbo.com/community/industry-perspectives/blog/2016/02/20/gc-on-demand-ep-8-talking-devops-and-code-quality-with-grabnerandi-and-brettsolarch
Subscribe and Win! We have lots of chances to win along the way thanks to our great sponsors and affiliates. Most importantly, we have great guests and stories that we hope you find helpful. Drop me a comment any time on this post or on Twitter (@DiscoPosse) including shows you loved, show ideas, guest ideas, or just to say hello!
Subscribe through iTunes or Stitcher with the nifty links below
You can also listen live to any episode right here!