What is inside your toolbox?
Everybody had a stock set of tools that they use to do their day to day work. Whether it is your hammer and screwdriver, or your
guitar and strings, or even your WYSIWYG editor and OS. Today I thought I would share my key tools that I use to do my day to day work in and out of the office.
- Apple Macbook Aluminum 13″
- Apple iPhone
- Starbucks Aluminum Grande cup
- iPhone cable for tethering/charging
- VMWare Fusion 3
- Google Chrome
- Line6 GearBox (for my Toneport UX2)
- DNS Lookup
- Go Daddy
- Tabs (ultimate-guitar.com)
- discoposse.com (obviously) for blogging
- railsplayground.com for hosting
- pivotaltracker.com (Thanks to @alkema) for project tracking
- twitter.com/discoposse for tweeting and ranting
- twitpic.com for images
- bit.ly for url shortening
- linkedin.com for connecting
- ca4it.com for accounting
- godaddy.com for domain registering
- cyclingnews.com for reading
- google.com for searching
- tadalist.com for quick todo items
With these tools, I can live entirely on the road and do nearly everything I need to do using these tools. So tell me what your favorites are. I’d love to hear.
I’m always looking for new and exciting apps/tools to use that make my life easier. I’ll be sure to share anything I think of that may help you.
I’ll also be publishing my “Enterprise” version of the toolbox.