VMworld 2013 Wrap-up – It’s really all about people

After a whirlwind series of sessions, labs, events, meetups and great time in the hang space here at VMworld 2013 in San Francisco, I can say that one thing stood out about the whole event: People. People, Process, Technology I’m lucky to be in a position to be able to evangelize technology to people in … Read more

Toronto August 13th VMUG Event Recap: Ravello, CloudPhysics, Log Insight and awesomeness!

It was a Startup kind of day today at the Toronto VMUG with some really amazing content. Today was my first day as an official VMUG co-leader so it was extra special! The docket was full today with Ravello Systems kicking things off, helped out by Kyle Bassett (@KyleBassett) of www.archestration.ca and Geert Jansen (@GeertJ_) … Read more

vExpert 2013 – Look who just joined the club!!

I have one word to describe the feeling right now: Wow! I am humbled and thankful to VMware, John Troyer, Angelo Luciani and the whole community who have kindly added me to the vExpert list for 2013. This is truly an honour for me and I have to say a massive thank you to everyone … Read more

VMworld 2013 Session Voting is Open!

It’s that time of year again! VMworld 2013 is open for registration, and most importantly, the session content has been submitted and is open for voting. Thanks to Viewers Like You! There is an important theme here. The content of the sessions is brought to you by our peers, our leaders in technology and the … Read more