Guess who’s going to be at Virtualization Field Day 3?

It has started off as an incredible year in 2014 already. One of the reasons I am so excited is that I am super honored to have been invited to be a delegate for Virtualization Field Day #3 presented by the team at Tech Field Day (www.techfieldday.com). If you didn’t see my earlier post on … Read more

Awaken the Consultant Within

In the 1980s and 1990s there was a promotional craze happening with the self-promotion, entrepreneurial growth and a significant jump in the self-help marketplace. One of the key leaders in this was Anthony Robbins (aka Tony Robbins). I’ve always admired the work that he did, and his book Awaken the Giant Within could have been … Read more

My Media List: December 2013

One of the interesting things I saw recently, was a post about people sharing their media list. This could be books, music, movies or any type of content that they are using at the moment to advance themselves, or just for pure enjoyment. I thought this was a great concept as a big fan of … Read more

The art of the takeoff: technology blogging for enabling experimentation

In the world of technology, it can never be said that there is a shortage of things to learn. With that said, I wanted to highlight what I find particularly cool about the technology communities and what bloggers can do for the larger audience. Think Globally, Act Locally: Technology Edition You’ve probably heard the phrase … Read more