#vDM30in30 November 2016 – It’s On!
Because you didn’t already have too much in your backlog, let’s add another 30 things to do! It’s super simple to be involved. Just follow these simple steps. It’s just that easy!
How to #vDM30in30 in 4 easy steps
- Add a comment to this blog indicating you’re participating and include a link to your blog
- Write 30 pieces of blog content to publish in November
- Tweet each blog with the #vDM30in30 hashtag on Twitter
- Cheer on your community colleagues by sharing their content with your social streams
Things to think about when creating #vDM30in30 content:
- Keep it enjoyable, meaningful, and fun
- Your content may span across multiple sites (e.g. I write for 2 blogs, so there will be 15 articles per site)
- You don’t have to do all 30. The point is that it’s about trying to push ourselves in a positive way
- Seriously, just have fun with it
- Get started now with content to publish later. This is what we call having blogs “in the can” as the old filmmakers used to say
- If you don’t have a blog, we will happily let you post on the Virtual Design Master site for any content
Yes, this is a lot of content to create and publish in a month. Yes, you may even be criticized a little because quantity doesn’t equate itself to quality. The goal is to push ourselves a little bit to spur on the creative juices.