Toronto VMUG – August 14th Recap

Another great set of presentations took place today at the Toronto VMUG. As a regular to the events myself, I am really getting to enjoy seeing some familiar faces, and there are always some new ones each event which is a great sign. This was a half-day event featuring two vendor presentations, and a VMUG … Read more

Welcome Veeam to the DiscoPosse!

Please join me in welcoming Veeam Software (http://www.veeam.com) as a sponsor to the DiscoPosse website. I’ve been working with the Veeam products in my lab as well as using the Veeam Backup Free Edition for production backups and cross-datacenter migrations which has really impressed me with its great features and ease of use. For those … Read more

Toronto VMUG – May 7th Event Recap

Today was not just another day in the world of me and DiscoPosse. I was lucky enough to be invited to speak at this morning’s Toronto VMUG session at the Toronto Convention Center. We had a great room of participants as always, and thanks to Angelo Luciani and the VMUG crew for putting together a … Read more

Toronto VMUG Event – Thoughts and review

Two word review: Well done! For those who know, the VMware User Group (VMUG) community is a great resource. For anyone who is keen to get to view great presentations, network with peers and to gain access to targeted vendors and other community members, they will find it to be a great bunch of people with some … Read more